Bridging D3 Vision, Mission & Goals
North Branch Area Public Schools is excited to announce the expansion of the Bridging D3 Program "Laptops for All". Bridging D3 is a "Laptop for All" initiative which provides students in grades 5-8 at the middle school and 9-12 at the high school a Chromebook to be used both in and out of the classroom. We believe students of today and tomorrow need to possess the technical skills required by today's standards while retaining other e4ssential skills, such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and becoming responsible users of technology. the Bridging D3 program, along with its mission and goals are essential in preparing our students for college and a career.
Bridging D3 Mission
"Ensuring all learners develop the necessary life skills in preparation for college and career"
Bridging D3 Student Learning Goals:
- Ensure we are creating engaging and relevant learning experiences and development of life skills
- Ensure the learning experiences that encourage cooperation, collaboration, and innovation
- Ensure we maximize all of our resources to create, research, communicate and produce academically sound products
- Ensure we demonstrate respect, self-control, ethical behavior and empathy as classmates and members of our community
- Ensure we are responsible citizens in our schools and communities, as well as the digital world