North Branch Area Public Schools, in collaboration with the St. Croix River Education District (SCRED) offers a wide-range of special education programs and related services to students with disabilities based on Individual Education Plan (IEP) needs. Special education teachers collaborate with classroom teachers and related service providers (Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, School Nurse, Speech and Language Pathologists, Social Workers, Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher, Vision Teacher, etc) to ensure students at Sunrise receive a free and appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment. If you are a parent or guardian of a student receiving special education services, please contact your child’s case manager with any questions.
- Kaiya Carlson, Special Education Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaitlin Doherty, Speech Language Pathologist, email@example.com
- Sara Groen, Special Education Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Maurer, Special Education Teacher, email@example.com
- Shelly Molde, Special Education Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeAnn Moore, Special Education Teacher, email@example.com
- Jennifer Seekon, Special Education Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riley Stremick, Speech Language Pathologist, email@example.com
- Sarah Williams, Special Education Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you have concerns regarding your child’s learning difficulties, including social, emotional, or behavioral concerns, please contact the building principal or school psychologist. They will be able to discuss the best methods of support based on the areas of concern. Supports may include interventions, accommodations, modifications, or initiating an assessment for special education services.
Tia Ellis, School Psychologist